If your POTW would like to host a Pretreatment Workshop, please call the PERCS Pretreatment Central Office staff to discuss this possibility.
EPA Pretreatment Training
Please visit EPA's NPDES Training page
to review available EPA Training for Pretreatment, including EPA’s Pretreatment 101 Webcast Series. This periodic series of 2 hour webcasts will cover a variety of Pretreatment Program elements and are intended for POTW Control Authorities, Industrial Users, Approval Authorities and consultants alike. Check EPA's website regularly for announcements of future topics. Also scroll down to check out the Archived Webcasts area for previous Pretreatment related webcasts.
Pretreatment 101 for Pretreatment Beginners
As presented at the 2012 NCPC Annual Conference.
Pretreatment Annual Report (PAR) Workshops
Headworks Analysis (HWA) Workshops
Permit Writing (IUP) Workshops
IUP Workshop Locations
|Goldsboro City Hall |
Other Available Training or Workshops
- NC Pretreatment Consortium holds a conference each year. They also have a voluntary certificate program.
- The 2015 conference will be held September 27-29 in Asheville. Registration information can be found here.
- 2006 State Update including Streamlining Presented by Jeff Poupart on February 7 to the NC Pretreatment Consortium
- The Water Environment Federation (WEF) is the not for profit association that has provided technical education and training for the world’s water quality professionals since 1928.
- NETI eLearning Center, EPA's National Enforcement Training Institute's online training site. Provides federal, state, local, tribal, and international government environmental enforcement personnel with various training services and products, including classroom, online, and live, internet-based training.
- The NC Rural Water Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping members attain the highest standard in drinking water and wastewater service. Check their training site if you are in need of continuing education hours.