EPA Pretreatment Training
Please visit EPA's Pretreatment Training page
to review upcoming events and available training. Check EPA's website regularly for announcements of future topics.
Pretreatment 101 for Pretreatment Beginners
As presented at the 2012 NCPC Annual Conference.
Pretreatment Annual Report (PAR) Workshops
PAR Workshop Locations
Headworks Analysis (HWA) Workshops
HWA Workshop Locations
Permit Writing (IUP) Workshops
IUP Workshops are presented by demand. Please use the registration form above to express interest.
Other Available Training or Workshops
- NC Pretreatment Consortium holds a conference each year. They also have a voluntary certificate program. The following were presented at the 2015 Conference:
- 2006 State Update including Streamlining Presented by Jeff Poupart on February 7th, 2006.
- The Water Environment Federation (WEF) is the not for profit association that has provided technical education and training for the world’s water quality professionals since 1928.
- NETI eLearning Center, EPA's National Enforcement Training Institute's online training site. Provides federal, state, local, tribal, and international government environmental enforcement personnel with various training services and products, including classroom, online, and live, internet-based training.
- The NC Rural Water Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping members attain the highest standard in drinking water and wastewater service. Check their training site if you are in need of continuing education hours.