Collection System: Fees
| ||New Permit Application Fee/Annual Fee|
Major Modification Fee - See Note 3
|Major Individual NPDES Permits||$3,440||$1030|
Minor Individual NPDES Permits
Single Family Residences
Stormwater and Wastewater Discharge General Permits
Animal Permit Small Operations)
Animal Permits (Medium Operations)
Animal Permits (Large Operations)
Nondischarge Major Permits
Nondischarge Minor Permits
|Activity (Category B) -See Note 1|
Additional Annual Fee - See Note 4
-See Note 4
|Special Order by Consent – Major|
|Special Order by Consent – Minor|
|Activity (Category C) - See Note 1 |
-See Note 5
|Water Quality Certifications – Major|
|Water Quality Certifications -Minor|
|Petroleum Contaminated Soils |
|Authorization to Construct|
|Minor Permit Modification|
1. Refer to the definitions page for specific descriptions of each activity category.
2. For new permit requests under activities listed in Category A, a fee equivalent to the corresponding annual fee is required. This fee is non-refundable if the permit request is denied. If the permit is granted, this fee applies as the annual fee for the first year after permit issuance.
3. This fee is non-refundable if the permit request is denied. A major modification shall be defined as one that increases the volume, increases the pollutant load, results in a significant relocation of the discharge point, or results in a change in the characteristics of the waste generated.
4. These fees shall be in addition to the associated annual fee as listed under Category A.
5. This fee is non-refundable if the permit request is denied.