Basin Planning Branch Maps
Other Mapping Resources
Online Map Viewers
- NEW Find Your HUC: Use this map to find the Hydrologic Unit Code (HUC) assigned to a particular area. This map includes 8-digit (Subbasins), 10-digit (watersheds), and 12-digit (subwatersheds) HUC levels.
- NEW Find a Surface Water Classification: Use this map to click on a stream line to find what surface water classification is assigned to that stream segment.
- NCDENR URW Map: (Includes Areas Where the Use Restoration Watershed Program is Active)
- NCDENR Impaired Water & TMDL Map: (Includes 2012 Impaired Waters and Waters with Approved TMDLs)
- NCDENR Stormwater Permitting Map: (Displays the Coverage Areas of Local, State, and Multiple Permitting Authorities)
- NCDENR Stormwater Permit Tracker Map: (Includes NPDES Stormwater Permits, No Exposure Certifications, and State Stormwater Permits)
- NCDENR Land Application Unit: Facility Map: (Includes Non-Discharge Facilities, Fields, and Monitoring Wells)
- NCDENR Animal Feeding Operations Unit: Facility Map: (Includes Animal Operation Facilities)
- NCDENR EEP Interactive Map: (Includes location of Local Watershed Plans, Targeted Watershed Areas, and attribute information for its mitigation sites and planning areas)
Regional & National
2014 GIS Files