General Maps, Facility Maps, GIS Downloads, and Other Resources
NCONEMAP.COM: The largest repository of shapefiles (GIS) for the state of North Carolina.
- Environmental Permit Application Tracker - Allows applicants and the public to check the status of pending environmental applications or plan approvals.
- Animal Feeding Operations Facility Map - Permitted swine, cattle, horse and wet poultry wastewater systems
- Groundwater Well Maps
Underground Injection Control Facilities - Aquifer storage and recovery, geothermal heating and cooling, and groundwater remediation
Other Permitted Wells Facilities - Large capacity water supply, monitoring and recovery wells and others
- Land Application - Non-discharge facilities, application fields and monitoring wells
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System - Wastewater
Major NPDES Facility Map - NPDES facilities that discharge one million gallons or more of treated wastewater per day
Minor NPDES Facility Map - NPDES facilities that discharge less than one million gallons of treated wastewater per day
- Sewage Collection System Facility Map
- Stormwater Facility Map - Active and expired NPDES stormwater permits, no-exposure certifications and state stormwater permits
- Wetlands Permitting Maps - Issued and completed projects with a 401 water quality certification, isolated wetlands/waters permit, buffer authorization, and/or buffer variance for both Department of Transportation (DOT) and non-DOT projects
Environmental Sciences Section
Surface Water Section