Web Content Display
AGENDA: ADMINISTRATION OF OIL GAS COMMITTEE
NORTH CAROLINA MINING AND ENERGY COMMISSION
January 24, 2013
10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Archdale Building – Ground Floor Hearing Room
1. Call to Order and Notice of NCGS 138A-15- Chairman Charles Holbrook
In accordance with the State Government Ethics Act, it is the duty of every member of the North Carolina Mining and Energy Commission to avoid conflicts of interest and potential conflicts. If any member knows of a conflict of interest or potential conflict with respect to matters coming before the Committee today, please identify the conflict or potential conflict at this time.
2. Background and Introductions- Chairman Charles Holbrook
3. Approval of Minutes from last meeting- Chairman Charles Holbrook
4. Review Status of Research on Assigned Regulation Requirements (SB 820)- Chairman Holbrook and other Committee Members
5. Discussion of Candidates for Expert Testimony on Key Subjects- Chairman Holbrook
6. Discussion of Stakeholder Input Process- Chairman Holbrook
7. Next Steps- Chairman Holbrook
8. Closing Comments- Chairman Holbrook and other Committee Members
Reminder to All MEC Members: Members having a question about a conflict of interest or potential conflict should consult with the Chair or with legal counsel.
Reminder to MEC Members Appointed by the Governor: Executive Order 34 mandates that in transacting Commission business each person appointed by the Governor shall act always in the best interest of the public without regard for his or her financial interests. To this end, each appointee must recuse himself or herself from voting on any matter on which the appointee has a financial interest.