FUNDING LEVELS AND POTENTIAL FUNDING SOURCES STUDY GROUP
NORTH CAROLINA MINING AND ENERGY COMMISSION
May 23, 2013
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Archdale Building – 5th Floor Conference Room
2. Introductions - Ms. Jane Lewis-Raymond, Director
3. Approval of the April 22, 2013 Minutes - Ms. Jane Lewis-Raymond, Director
4. Review of Proposed Draft Outline for Study Report - Ms. Jane Lewis-Raymond, Director
5. Impact fee- update on activity proxy for fee – Vik Rao
6. Types of Accepted Bonds - Walt Haven, DEMLR
7. Geophysical Exploration Bond- Ryan Channell, DEMLR
8. Review of Draft Bonding Chapter- Katherine Marciniak, DEMLR, ALL
9. Review of Proposed Draft Outline for Study Report- Ms. Jane Lewis-Raymond, Director
10. Report Drafting- Ms. Jane Lewis-Raymond, Director
11. General Discussion – All
Members having a question about a conflict of interest or potential conflict should consult with the Chairman or with legal counsel.
Executive Order 34 mandates that in transacting Commission business each person appointed by the Governor shall act always in the best interest of the public without regard for his or her financial interests. To this end, each appointee must recuse himself or herself from voting on any matter on which the appointee has a financial interest.