Web Content Display
Sign In Sheets
FUNDING LEVELS AND POTENTIAL FUNDING SOURCES STUDY GROUP
NORTH CAROLINA MINING AND ENERGY COMMISSION
February 20, 2013
Archdale Building – 5th Floor Conference Room
1. Call to Order and Notice of NCGS 138A-15 - Dr. Vikram Rao, Chairman
In accordance with the State Government Ethics Act, it is the duty of every member of the North Carolina Mining and Energy Commission to avoid conflicts of interest and potential conflicts. If any member knows of a conflict of interest or potential conflict with respect to matters coming before the Committee today, please identify the conflict or potential conflict at this time.
2. Introductions - Dr. Vikram Rao, Chairman
3. Approval of the January 31, 2013 Minutes - Dr. Vikram Rao, Chairman
4. Discussion of Impact Fee Structure - Dr. Vikram Rao
5. Review of Proposed Draft Outline for Study Report - Dr. Vikram Rao, Chairman
6. Discussion of the Costs Incurred and Costs to Upgrade Existing Infrastructure to NCDOT –NCDOT
7. Discussion of Costs to Local Government- Johanna Reese, Erin Wynia
8. Review of Analysis of Cost Associated with Emergency Management and Law Enforcement – Chairman Womack, Mining and Energy Commission
9. Review of Proposed Draft Outline for Study Report - Dr. Vikram Rao, Chairman
10.General Discussion – All
Reminder to All MEC Members:Members having a question about a conflict of interest or potential conflict should consult with the Chairman or with legal counsel.
Reminder to MEC Members Appointed by the Governor:Executive Order 34 mandates that in transacting Commission business each person appointed by the Governor shall act always in the best interest of the public without regard for his or her financial interests. To this end, each appointee must recuse himself or herself from voting on any matter on which the appointee has a financial interest.