Web Content Display
Stakeholder Group Meeting
DENR Stakeholder Group on Oil and Gas Regulations
February 21, 2013
Bill Ross Conference Center
Fourth Floor of the Nature Research Center
121 W. Jones St.
1. Welcome and Review of Goals – Trina Ozer (10 minutes)
2. The Role of the Environmental Management Commission in Oil and Gas Management – Evan Kane, Division of Water Quality (10 minutes)
3. Outline of Possible Approaches to Stormwater Management at Oil and Gas Sites – Ken Pickle and Bradley Bennett, Division of Water Quality (30 minutes)
4. Land Application Rules and Their Relationship to Oil and Gas Sites – Jon Risgaard, Division of Water Quality (30 minutes)
5. Facilitated Discussion of EMC Water Quality Rule – Stakeholders (30 minutes)
6. Break (15 minutes)
7. Overview of Draft Rule on Water Acquisition – Kat Marciniak, Energy Program Senior Specialist (30 minutes)
8. Facilitated Discussion of Draft Rule on Water Acquisition – Stakeholders (30 minutes)
The public is welcome to observe the proceedings of the stakeholder group, however, there will not be a public comment period.