Local Erosion and Sediment Control Ordinances
This page provides information about local program erosion and sediment control ordinance contact information, how to start a local program and related information including links to related forms and guidelines. Click on any active link.
|Local Program contact information (MS Word, PDF) Note: Date of last revision is 07 February 2013.|
The North Carolina Sedimentation Control Commission may delegate authority to implement the Sedimentation Pollution Control Act to cities and counties that adopt a qualifying local erosion and sediment control ordinance in compliance with State requirements. Local programs' staff perform plan reviews and enforce compliance with plans within their jurisdictions.
| 2013 Local Program Award Winners, Wake County|| |
|2013 Local Program Award Winners, Buncombe County|| |
Local Program Information
- Create a local program (MS Word, PDF)
- Did you know? (MS Word, PDF)
- Local Erosion and Sedimentation Control Ordinances Fees listing of January 2008 (PDF)
- Official 2006 Model Local Ordinance (MS Word, PDF)
- Procedure for Local Program Delegation (MS Word, PDF)