Recent CRC Actions
At its Dec. 2013 meeting, the CRC:
- Adopted revisions to the CRC Internal Operating Procedures.
- Voted to adopt Chairman Gorham’s proposal to study all developed inlets as a response to the Cape Fear River AEC study.
- Granted a variance to NNP IV Cape Fear River LLC, who requested relief from the CRC’s ¼-width rule for piers to allow an increased pier length of one-third of the width of the waterbody in order to reach deeper water.
- Granted a variance to the City of Jacksonville, who sought relief from the CRC’s rules regarding dredging in Primary Nursery Areas in order to construct a public boating access area. The variance was granted on the condition that the boat ramp across the river be removed once construction of the new access is complete.
- Approved the Fiscal Analysis for 15A NCAC 7H .0312 Technical Standards for Beach Fill Projects.
- Approved the Fiscal Analysis for 15A NCAC 7H .1300 – Maintain, Repair and Construct Boat Ramps.
- Approved the Fiscal Analysis for 15A NCAC 7H .1200 GP for Construction of Piers and Docking Facilities.
- Certified a Land Use Plan Amendment for the Town of Swansboro.
- Certified a Land Use Plan Amendment for the Town of Nags Head.
CRC actions from 2013: February | May | July | November
CRC actions from 2012: February | April | May | June | August | November
CRC actions from 2011: February |May | August
CRC actions from 2010: January |March |May |July |September
CRC actions from 2009: February |April |June |August |October
CRC actions from 2008: January |March |May |July |September |November
CRC actions from 2007: January |March |May |July |September
CRC actions from 2006: January |March |June |September |November
CRC actions from 2005: January |April |June |November
CRC actions from 2004: January |April |June |August |October
CRC actions from 2003: January |April |July |October
CRC Actions from 2002: January and February|April |July |October