Recent CRC Actions
At its December 2014 meeting, the CRC:
- Denied a variance request from James and Page Hysong, who sought relief from the commission’s oceanfront setback rules in order to construct a residential structure in Oak Island. The structure would not meet the 60-foot setback from the static line.
- Approved a fiscal analysis for 15A NCAC 7H .1500 GP for Excavation of Upland Basins – Excavation and Bulkheads.
- Approved for public hearing amendments to 15A NCAC 7B CAMA Land Use Planning Guidelines.
- Reauthorized a static line exception for the Town of Ocean Isle Beach.
- Certified a land use plan for the City of Southport.
- Certified a land use plan amendment for the Town of Carolina Beach.
- Approved the Inlet Hazard Area Study report.
CRC actions from 2014: February | May | July | October | November
CRC actions from 2013: February | May |July|November |December
CRC actions from 2012: February | April | May | June | August | November
CRC actions from 2011: February |May | August
CRC actions from 2010: January |March |May |July |September
CRC actions from 2009: February |April |June |August |October
CRC actions from 2008: January |March |May |July |September |November
CRC actions from 2007: January |March |May |July |September
CRC actions from 2006: January |March |June |September |November
CRC actions from 2005: January |April |June |November
CRC actions from 2004: January |April |June |August |October
CRC actions from 2003: January |April |July |October
CRC Actions from 2002: January and February|April |July |October