Decision Support Tools Action Team
Satellite photo of the eastern United States highlighting Albemarle-Pamlico Sound, with Chesapeake Bay to the north
Sign up for the Decision Support Tools Action Team's listserv
View supporting files through Google Drive
Members participating with APNEP’s Decision Support Tools Action Team will pursue collaborative initiatives aligned with the following APNEP Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan (CCMP) actions:
- Action A1.1: Facilitate the mapping of significant ecological, bathymetric, geologic, demographic, and cultural features.
- Action A1.2: Facilitate the refinement and use of online conservation planning tools.
- Action A2.2: Create and improve projections of land use and climate change related to impacts on the regional ecosystem.
- Action E2.1: Facilitate the design and content acquisition of a regional database based on partners’ data and informational needs.
- Action E2.2: Develop and maintain an online resource that clearly conveys the regional information in support of ecosystem-based management.
For a more detailed explanation of these actions, APNEP’s CCMP can be found here.
APNEP staff support: Coley Hughes(primary) Dean Carpenter (secondary)