DENR IT Missions & Goals
To foster an environment of support, collaboration, reliable technical service, customer satisfaction, productivity, efficiency, and transparency to the Department, Business and Citizens.
1. To instill and achieve outstanding customer service, acting as a business partner, and executing to the appropriate sense of urgency.
2. To provide and encourage an environment of collaborative communications, acting as a business partner, breaking down silos and in alignment with the Office of Information Technology Services by support of ONE IT goals and objectives.
3. To provide efficient and effective information technology services and enterprise solutions to streamline business operations, utilizing the Innovation Center, Center of Excellence programs, and all cabinet agency information technology personnel.
4. To be responsible stewards of the state’s tax dollars, making sound financial information technology decisions and utilizing the Innovation Center.
5. Define, procure and execute procurement strategy for digital signage and self-service solutions (Kiosks), developing a Center of Excellence for statewide utilization.