- Alignment and Agility - Set priorities based on business drivers and adapt to changing business needs.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Encourage risk taking for strategic partnering and leverage technology for solving business problems.
- Decision Support - Provide management with timely, easy access to decision support information such that they can ask and answer questions iteratively.
- Cross-Divisional Support - Provide program staff with easy, authorized access to information that resides in different programs or divisions.
- Rapid Deployment - Respond rapidly and with high quality to mandates for new major applications.
- Seamless Implementation - Implement statewide IT initiatives with little disruption.
- Workforce Excellence - Recognize and reward exceptional employee performance, communicate effectively, and develop skills to meet changing business needs.
- Customer Service - Provide easily-identifiable points of contact for customer needs and respond to customer needs in a timely and effective manner.
- Financial Stewardship - Demonstrate how IT spending contributes to business value, estimate costs accurately, and provide resources efficiently and effectively.
- Predictability - Accurately projects costs, schedule and scope.
- Transparency - Provide the general public with internet access to DENR information.